Chop Stick Softboard
- 6'0" X 20 5/8" X 3" (45L)
- 6'6" X 21 1/4" X 3 1/8" (50L)
- 7'0" X 21 1/4" X 3 1/8" (54L)
- 7'6" X 21 5/8" X 2 3/4" (59L)
- 8'0" X 22 5/8" X 3 1/8" (70L)
Chop Stick Model Recommended Sizing
- 6'0 - Beginner Riders up to 40kg, Advanced Surfers up to 90kg
- 6'6 - Beginner Riders 30-50kg, Advanced Surfers of all sizes
- 7'0 - Beginner Riders 40-60kg, Advanced Surfers of all sizes
- 7'6 - Beginner Riders 55-75kg, Advanced Surfers of all sizes
- 8'0 - Beginner Riders 70 - 95kg, Advanced Surfers of all sizes
Sizing Tip - Its best to use your discretion here a little. Kids (they are often a bit more agile) or people with a bit of previous ocean experience are generally best suited to the higher end of the recommended weight scale. Adults or Complete learners are probably best suited towards the lower end of the weight scale.
For more info on sizes, check out our Size Recommendations page.
About the Softlite Chopstick
These are our Mal shapes. They paddle fast and are extremely stable. The boards are very versatile, and even suitable for experienced surfers. They are great for small days, and big enough for traditional longboard moves such as noserideing etc.
The boards are constructed using exclusive Softlite Moulds - This ensures that every board comes out identical with no imperfections. It also creates a harder shell of EPS foam on the outside making Softlite boards stiffer and more durable than competitors who use similar cores.
No screws on deck -No kicking your toes on screws, looks good and is easier to wax deck.
Bones and Shanks Fin System - Easy to install and remove fins. Compatible with other fin two tab systems, allowing you to change your fins to suit conditions or alter board performance
Bamboo Stringer System - This is re-enforced with fibreglass sheeting and epoxy resin to give the perfect amount of flex.Core:100% Waterproof Moulded EPS Core
Deck: 10lb PE Deck
Slick: Xtra Duralinx Slick
Reinforcements: Double Moulded Stringer system
Features: Edge Trim System, Exoskeletal Strength Membrane, Leash Plug
Fins: Thruster Fin Set Up with Bones and Shanks Fin System. Fins Included with Every Board