Softlite Warranty and Liability Disclaimer
Softlite warrants to the original purchaser, the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 Days from the date or purchase. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims. The board will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of the manufacturer. Warranty claims must be made through the original place of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Damage through obvious misuse.
- Bubbling due to excessive sun or heat exposure.
- Damage from a leash, fins or other accessories.
- Creasing on either the deck or slick of the board.
- Snapped boards.
- Any depressions from from the rider or other objects.
- Lack on following through with the Softboard care instructions below.
Softboard Care instructions:
We want our Softlite boards to become an extension of you, the vehicle to take you to the next level. At Softlite HQ we live and breathe surfing, shaping each and every board with pride. Treat your ride with respect and take care of her. Nurture and caress her, wash and pamper her and she will return your affection. Treat her bad and she will soon leave you. With a bit of TLC, you and your friend will have plenty of good times ahead.
- Always keep your board as cool and dry as possible: Avoid letting it bake in the car.
- Do not store or leave the board outdoor at the mercy of elements
(humidity and UV radiation can lead to discolouring, moulding or bubbling).
- Keep the board indoor when you are not using it.
- Don't strap the board on the roof racks without a protective surf bag.
- If you have to leave it out in the sun, be sure to put in a bag or cover it with a towel also on the roof of the car even for a short drive.
- Rinse off your board with cool fresh water after every use.
- Don't use your board to sand slide or skim board.
- Don't over test the flex by bending your board excessively.
- Try to store your board flat and clean when not in use.
- Avoid using solvents or cleaners on your board.
These are soft surfboards, not toys or a lifesaving device.
- Always surf with a friend to share the stoke and look out for one another.
- Check surf spots for potential hazards before paddling out.
- Don' t drop in, get in the way, or interfere with other wave riders.
Other things to think about:
The ocean can be a dangerous place. With all the currents, waves, hidden object and of course, people, you need to be careful.
Apart from all that, have fun! 🤙